1 Bed Apt Available for Spring 2024!
Hello, I am a Skid student living off-campus in a 1 bed apt in a multi-family home. I will be subletting for the spring semester since I'm going abroad, but since I won't be re-signing the lease, I think the landlord would allow a new tenant to sign for 12 months if the Jan-April sublet does not work for you. Somethings about the apt:
- It was recently renovated
- It's street parking but there is a "designated" spot for you (I've never had problems with parking)
- It's about a mile from campus and a few blocks away from downtown
- Has a gas stove/oven and microwave (no dishwasher)
- Since I will be moving out completely, it won't be furnished but I could leave a few things behind if need be
- There's heat (no ac)
The rent is $1250 including all utilities. The only extra expenses are cable/internet and renter's insurance. If you're interested or have questions you can email me abuick@skid or I can put you in contact with the landlord. Thank you!
Hi. Is this still available? I'm a visiting professor looking for a one bed starting end of January. Thanks!
- 4 days agoLast active